Read our complete HIPAA Notice of
Privacy Practices. (Last modified: June 23, 2014)
ExactCare Pharmacy, LLC (“Company” or ”We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through
our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website exactcarepharmacy.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining,
protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; or
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- us regarding any health information covered by HIPAA.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our
changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not
knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through
any of its features on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address,
telephone number, care giver information, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal
information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information
from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS
THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your classification (e.g. patient, caregiver, healthcare provider etc.) and medical
information (e.g. prescriptions); and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected
through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, which includes, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of subscribing
to our service, or requesting further services (e.g., First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone Number);
- Information collected when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; and/or
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders (you may be required to provide financial information
before placing an order through our Website).
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment,
browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and
use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a
better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser
cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about
your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information herein.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as
clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and
for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some content or applications on the Website are served by third-parties, including servers, content providers and application providers. These third parties
information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online
activities over time and across different websites and other online services . They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral)
advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted
content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many
providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information herein.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to
use your information in this way, please indicate as such on the order form. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal
information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all
of ExactCare Pharmacy, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal
information held by ExactCare Pharmacy, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
and collection purposes;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ExactCare Pharmacy, LLC, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following
control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are
being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If you disable or refuse
cookies, please note that some parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third
parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by indicating as such on the order form/registration form or at any other time by sending us an e-mail
stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from
future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service
experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according
to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by indicating as such on the order form/registration form, or by sending us an e-mail
stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with
ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising
Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we
cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are
not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this privacy
policy to check for any changes.
All information we collect on this Website that is deemed to be protected health information of an individual will be maintained in accordance with Federal
HIPAA privacy laws and subject to the terms of our HIPAA Privacy Notice.